1. Select our factory on case for OEM design.
2. Send us similar images including case/dial/strap for OEM design.
3. Only by send us your brand idea and future brand style,our brand operation Team help for OEM design.
The fast OEM design is 2 hours,by sign NDA your design will be well protected.
1. Normal for our standard packing,200pcs/ctn,ctn size 42*39*33cm.
2. Or use box(paper/leather/plastic),we suggest one CTN G.W not over 15KGS.
Advantages and features of mechanical watches:
1. Longevity: One of the most notable advantages of a mechanical watch is its longevity. The combination of high-quality materials, attention to detail and precision engineering means that mechanical watches can last for decades or even centuries, and can even be passed down as family heirlooms.
2. Accurate timing: Mechanical watches are more accurate than quartz watches due to their complex mechanical movements. The movement of a mechanical watch is precisely calibrated to ensure that it keeps accurate time over time.
3. Exquisite craftsmanship: Mechanical watches are admired for their intricate and detailed designs that demonstrate superior craftsmanship. They are often adorned with precious metals, intricate dials, engravings and unique features, making them true works of art.
4. Self-winding: A unique feature of mechanical watches is that they are self-winding. The movement of the wearer naturally winds the watch, eliminating the need to manually wind the watch or replace the battery.
If you like sports, you need a watch that can withstand physical activity, is water resistant, and has a stopwatch function. Sports watches are designed with durability and functionality in mind, which makes them ideal for outdoor activities like hiking, running, and swimming.
Dressy occasions call for more elegant watches to complement your outfit. Dress watches usually come with thin leather straps or metal bracelets and simple dial designs. It's all about simplicity and subtlety without being flashy. They usually come in silver, gold or rose gold. Don't wear a sports or casual watch to formal events; it will ruin an outfit.
Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. If you are looking to resell but in much
smaller quantities, we recommend you check out our website.
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
For samples, the lead time is about 20-30 days.
For mass production, the lead time is 50-60 days
Days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when
(1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products.
If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to
accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union.
50% deposit in advance, 50% balance against the copy of B/L.
We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction.
The shipping cost depends on the way you choose to get the goods. Express is normally the most quickest but also most expensive way.
By sea-freight is the best solution for big amounts. Exactly freight rates we can only give you if we know the details of amount,weight and way. Please contact us for further information.